Thursday, January 12, 2012

frustration


It is really quite amazing to me how quickly I get frustrated these days. Has my tolerance changed or do I now have some of the most infuriating people in my life? Or maybe I'm more tuned in to these negative emotions now that I have all this training.

Either way, I'm not digging it (I'm bringing that phrase back, ya dig?). This morning I cried because I was so frustrated. The tears came because I realized that telling off your boss is not a wise choice.

Bit of a confession (though it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone): One of the quickest ways to get me frustrated and/or angry is to treat me like I'm stupid.

For my first post in quite some time, this sure is whiny. I'm just glad I have a prayer partner and parents that pray for me.

Let's see if I can end this on a positive note. This morning on my way to work, the lady in front of me in the Starbucks drive-thru paid for my coffee. I would have paid it forward for the person behind me but he was driving a BMW. I'll pay it forward when someone is behind me counting out their change driving a pinto.

No comments:

Post a Comment