Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friday Five!!!



Haven't posted in a while so I figured I need to give the masses something.  So here's this week's Friday Five!!!!

How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all?

Let's see: Grant Elementary in Lakewood, OH (1); Aledo Elementary (2); Aledo Intermediate (3) Aledo Junior High (4); and Wamogo High School (5)


How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries?

One country: America!  3 states: Ohio, Texas, and Connecticut


Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name?

Yes, I have.  It was a Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Cleveland, OH (not county) that is no longer there.


Do you plan to live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else?

Well, seeing as I currently do not live in the state in which I was born, it does not look good for living in Ohio.  Especially since my husband has never lived more than an hour from his Kaufman, even to go to college.  I'm always open to whatever including Ohio or any other state or country. 


Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school?

I do still talk to people from high school.  Sarah, Mark, and Liz especially.  I read a lot of posts by a lot of people from high school.  I take an extra effort to check Stephanie's to see how she's doing.  I do also talk to some people that I knew while I was in high school but that I didn't go to high school with.  My church was (and is) a huge part of my social life and I'm still in touch with quite a few of those individuals.  No one from the elementary school in Ohio and the people in the Texas elementary school are the same from the Texas middle school.  The only one of those individuals that I still talk to is Stacia and that's because she found me on Facebook.  Oh wait!!!  Not true, I also am in touch with Mary Katherine from middle school as she is also on Facebook.  I also worked with on a daily basis for 2.5 years with the little sister of one of the boys I went to middle school with.

No comments:

Post a Comment