Friday, August 21, 2009

The baggage normally left behind


Under normal circumstances I can completely separate my real life from my life at work. Yeah, I may decompress, but my emotions outside of the Ranch aren't wrapped up with what happens inside of the Ranch. However, every so often there are days (or a couple of days in a row) when things can get a little overwhelming and I know that if I don't get well-timed day off, I'm not going back....ever.

These past three days have been such days. How excited am I that all I have planned for tomorrow is giving a voice lesson and possible going to Wal-Mart to let out some aggression in the tax-free weekend crowd! I got my car inspected this afternoon after work so I don't even have to do that.

Well, back in April I was sent tagged in a note on Facebook called the ABCs of Me. I completed the thing and here I am, presenting it to you.

The ABCs of Me

A - Age: 30 and proud of it! mostly

B - Bed size: queen

C - Chore you hate: dishes are icky, I don't like wet food

D - Dog's name(s): no dog, live with my parents. once I get out on my own, I'm getting a dog and naming it something cool. I used to have a dog and his name was Jiggs

E - Essential start your day item: a good toothbrushin'

F - Favorite color: green

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'5.5"

I - Instruments you play: piano, trombone, trumpet, clarinet (well, I can hold it and look like I play it), saxaphone

J - Job title: Professional Counselor

K - Kid(s): zero

L - Living arrangements: with my parents *sigh*

M - Mom's name: Dawn

N - Nicknames: Fippie, Dede, Nise, Nisey

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: never had to be in the hospital over night. OH WAIT!! two months after I was born I had to go back to the hospital because I had viral meningitis and there was that one night I spent the night in the hospital with my mom and she had surgery

P - Pet Peeve: extraneous s's and bad grammar

Q - Quote from a movie/tv show: "Have you ever thought of changing your name to Bolt Lightning? Cloudy McAdams? Windy Morningdew?" -Hornstock from Psych

R - Right or left handed: righty

S - Siblings: older brother

T - Time you wake up: Sunday-Friday at 7:00am. Saturday depends on what is required of me

U- Underwear: usually

V - Vegetable you dislike: green olives, absolutely horrible

W - Ways you run late: i wake up late

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, hand (finger, actually), ankle (both), neck, shoulders, spine

Y - Yummy food you make: creamy cherry cheese cups, my own recipe

Z - Zoo favorite: The snake house and the penguin house because they are inside. This is Texas! Hot weather isn't good for chunkertons

No comments:

Post a Comment