Wednesday, April 6, 2016

"E" is for Everybody! Everybody!

La dee dah dee doh!

Those of you who know what that was all about, I salute you.

I miss Homestar Runner terribly. My group of friends and I frequently make references to things we have seen on that site. It still exists. I visit it every once in a while to see if there is anything new. And miracle of miracles, there was a new Marzipan's answering machine posted this month!

Click here to view it.

Most people who were frequent visitors of homestarrunner.com loved Strong Bad's emails the most. While I loved them, they weren't my favorite. I really loved the shorts and toons. However, I will say that I did have an absolute favorite email. And it didn't even have Strong Bad in it. However, that one is no longer on the site. This is the latest one, though.

***EDIT: I was wrong! My husband found that my favorite Strong Bad email is still there. Here it is!!!***

And then, of course, there's this.

One day I was feeling very nostalgic and I did a google search of Homestar images to use as a rotating background on my Lappier. Here's a sampling:


 This one is actually from my favorite SB email:



No comments:

Post a Comment